Gift Experiences - Terms & Conditions
Please be aware of height restrictions (rides and attractions related experiences) and check our general terms and conditions before purchasing or booking your experience.
See Theme Park general terms and conditions
See Resort Breaks general terms and conditions
- Gift Experience packs will be delivered to the purchase address so that you can add your personalised message before sending onto the recipient.
- The Gift pack will include instructions for the recipient on how to redeem their gift and book their experience.
- Gift Experiences are valid for 24 months from date of issue. The visit date must fall within this 24 month period, after which the Gift Experience will become invalid.
- All Gift Experiences valid subject to availability and to specific location, date or time restrictions detailed for each experience.
- We advise you to book your experience well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Please do not arrive at the venue without having first confirmed your booking!
- Visit www.gulliversfun.co.uk/redeem-gift
- Complete the online redemption form, request your preferences and hit submit.
- Gulliver's will contact you to confirm your booking (subject to availability) or to propose alternative date options.
- You'll then be sent a confirmation to bring along with your Gift certificate on the day of your visit
Refunds and Cancellation
- We offer a refund window of 28 days after date of purchase, provided that the gift experience has not been redeemed within this period. Once refunded, your unique ID code will be invalidated. Postage costs are non-refundable.
- Once your experience has been booked, you must notify us no less than 7 days prior to your visit date if you wish to cancel or change your booking. Changing your booking will be offered subject to availability. We will not charge an administration fee to change your booking.